Guardianship Services

Most independent schools require children from overseas to have an educational guardian resident in the UK who will accept responsibility and provide accommodation during half-terms, exeats and school holidays and any other time that accommodation is required.

For overseas parents with nobody in this country able to take on such responsibilities properly, finding a suitable host family, administering health, financial, visa and travel arrangements for their child and supervising their academic progress can all be very complicated and not without risk. We have been looking after overseas students for over 20 years and we know exactly how to help professionally and promptly.

There will be many questions and concerns that you may have:
  • Who will meet, greet and transport my child to and from the airport?
  • Where will my child stay during school holidays?
  • Who do we contact in case of emergency?
  • How can we organise pocket money, cash advances, cover other expenses?
  • What clothes, bedding and other items should my child bring?
  • What happens if my child is ill or injured?
  • How can my child open a UK bank account?
  • How do we communicate with our child when he/ she is in the UK?

Crown Guardians offer a complete guardianship service. Please contact us anytime and we are always happy and able to help with all of the above and much more.

© 2015 Crown Guardians Bath Ltd.   |  Useful Links   |  Web Design Bath